- Coconut oil1 Tablespoons
- 1/2 an onion finely chopped
- Chopped garlic1/4 Teaspoons
- Grated fresh ginger1 Teaspoons
- Ground cumin1 Teaspoons
- Ground coriander1 Teaspoons
- Paprika1 Teaspoons
- 2 cans chickpeas drained
- Tomato Passata1 Cups
- Coconut milk3/4 Cups
1. Melt the oil in a large pan then soften the onions for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander and paprika, stir to coat and leave to cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the chickpeas, passata and coconut milk, stir to combine and bring to the boil.
4. Simmer for approximately 20 minutes. It can then be served immediately or be kept in the fridge for 3 days or freezer for a month or so.