1. Chop dates and remove stones
2. Put cashews in a food processor and blend until roughly chopped
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until it all sticks together and the cashews are finely blended
4. Roll into golf ball size balls
5. Store in the fridge or freezer (I like them best frozen and thawed for just a few minutes)
Makes 8 balls
Dragon fruit powder may be found in health food stores or specialty supermarkets. It’s bright pink in colour and sweet.
<a href="" title="">