- Ground almonds90 Grams
- Gluten free, spelt or wheat flour270 Grams
- Bicarbonate of soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Baking powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Milk (I use brown rice milk for dairy free)250 Milliliters
- Coconut oil or butter, melted80 Grams
- Honey or maple syrup100 Milliliters
- Vanilla essence1 Teaspoons
- Courgette, grated1
- Blueberries120 Grams
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
In a bowl, put the ground almonds, flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt and mix together.
In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and add the brown rice milk then whisk in the melted coconut oil, honey, vanilla essence and mix together until combined, then mix in the grated courgette and blueberries.
Next, pour in the wet ingredients into the mixed dry flours and mix until combined.
Put muffin cases into the tin and spoon in the mixture almost to the tops of the muffin cases.
Put into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
Leave to cool in the muffin tin and then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely before eating.